Monday, March 31, 2008

Flying Tofu





This is my current project, a sketch of my current project at any rate. It's something that started at a corporate meeting or something like that (big suprise). I am doing a painting of it. I'll post my progress on it later this week. It involves taking photos, loading them, blah, blah, blah.

My idea is to do Tofu in his airplane on a large horizontal canvas. The little things dropping out of the bomber doors are his little rubber fishy toys. They will not be a part of the main canvas, but rather there will be three fishies on their own small, probably square canvas under the main painting, as if they are being dropped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask if Tofu poops goldfish, but I think you've explained that handily.

(By the way, word verification for this comment was "midog".)